European Social Fund

European Social Fund - Investing in a Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Future

Moray Council is inviting bids from charities and public bodies for a Challenge Fund supported by finance from the European Social Fund.

The fund will take forward projects for a poverty and social inclusion strategy.  Up to £500,000 of European Social Funds are available for this purpose.

The funding would cover 80% of eligible costs and organisations submitting bids will be required to explain clearly where they intend to source the other 20%.  Match funding cannot come from private funds or other European funding.  Projects can run until 31 March 2023. 

Applications for the Challenge Fund need to be submitted by 5pm on Friday 27 August 2021.  The application form and full details can be found on the Moray Council website

Contact Information

Moray Council Press Office